This has been my last 4 days


View My Last 4 Days in a larger map


From Tuesday @ 11 AM PST to right now (Saturday @ 2:30 CST)
  • Over 2,600 miles and approx 40 hours of driving
  • 17 Interviews including the Mayor of Santa Fe and one of the founders of SXSW in Austin
  • An untold number of caffeinated beverages
  • ...the list goes on and on

Needless to say, it has not been easy....I've sort of hit a wall like a marathon runner (so I hear anyway) both, from a pure exhaustion standpoint, and emotionally. This has been an amazingly inspiring experience so far, but its also a bit draining....not to mention many of my personal and Somerville Local First affairs are just not getting the time they need....as I said in my status update to my friends tonight....I hope this is all worth it.

Anyhow, now that I've vented, let's get to what you're really here for....the story of The Shift Across America.

~jG

0 comments:

Post a Comment